No Contracts, No BS, Just RESULTS!
Click HERE to schedule an appointment!
|$140||10-Group Sessions (or 3 one-on-one for $200) designed to prepare a beginner for our CrossFit Classes!
**Includes remainder of months dues**Family member add-on is $100 for first family member and $75 for each additional (single payment source).
|Unlimited||$160/Month||Unlimited CrossFit Classes/Month|
|In-Body: Before & After Body Composition Analysis||$70||The In-Body is an extensive analysis of lean body mass, skeletal muscle, body fat, basal metabolic rate, and more! ($30/follow-up analysis)|
| FIT LAKEWOOD (BOOTCAMP CLASSES)
Click HERE to learn more.
|Free and included with membership!||Checkout our FIT Schedule|
- Drop-in rate for out of town CrossFitters: $20 for 1-day, $30 for 2-days, $50 for a week (add $10 to any rate for couples).
- Family member add-ons for any of the above programs are offered at a discounted rate of $100 for the first family member and $75 for each additional family member (same household and single payment source only).
- Discounts available for active Hero (Police/Military/Firefighter/EMT), Student (High School and College), Teacher and corporate/small businesses (5 or more employees) ID/proof required.
- Interested in checking out CrossFit Lakewood? If you are an experienced CrossFitter coming from another affiliate, we offer a complimentary week to tryout group classes (this offer is available only to CrossFit Athletes who have been members at other registered CrossFit affiliates). Contact: email@example.com to learn more.
|Before & After In-Body composition analysis
6-weeks of meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
Before & After measurements and picture
2-weeks of coach supervised journal reviews
|Three 30-min sessions||$99|
* All sales and transactions are final.
*A minimum of 3-day written notice (before your next billing date) must be given for all cancelations (email okay).
* Credit card or ACH payments only.
Group Training Program Includes:
Access to ALL CrossFit classes
Each class consists of a group warm-up, strength-specific training, a timed conditioning component and ends with core work/cool-down.
Wide range of class times to choose from
Classes offered 6 days per week. View our Schedule.
Events, challenges and seminars
Offered monthly to help members continue their education and knowledge, motivate and encourage participation, meet new people and develop gym camaraderie (fees are occasionally additional). Examples of past events: Nutrition 101, Swimming 101, injury prevention, in-house competitions, Paleo Challenge, guest speakers, “Avoiding Environmental Toxins”, Ladies Night, UFC fights showings, movie night and much more!!
Corporate, Large Group or Sports Teams
Contact us to inquire about group rates.