Blueberry Breakfast Bar
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3.5 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 scoop Vanilla SFH Whey Protein
- .5 cup old fashioned oats
- .25 cup slivered almonds
- .25 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- .25 cup coconut-almond milk or plain coconut or plain almond milk
- .25 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper then grease with coconut oil
- Combine all “bar” ingredients into a food processer and mix well for about 7 minutes
- Spread evenly on the pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the bar is baking, mix the topping ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- After the “bar” is done baking, add the ingredients from the topping bowl and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cut into 10 even bars