- 1.5 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes medium
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage sliced thin
- 1 tbs. Tahini Power Sauce see separate recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and add sweet potatoes, chopped into bite size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Place in oven and roast for 35-40 minutes
- As potatoes are cooking, cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Next, add 1 TBSP olive oil to a medium sauté pan and add broccoli, edamame, and cabbage. Sauté for 5-8 minutes until cooked.
- Once everything is done cooking, assemble 1⁄4 of each ingredient into a bowl. Top with Tahini Power Sauce.