Chickpea & Edamame Salad (Vegetarian)
- 1 15- ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1 cup finely chopped bell peppers mix colors
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- For the Dressing:
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix the Dressing: Combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and
- seasonings in a large bowl; whisk well.
- Salad: Add all the salad ingredients into the bowl with the dressing.
- Toss to evenly distribute.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: 1 serving: 238 calories, 5 grams protein, 35 grams carbs, 8 grams fat