Quinoa Egg Scramble
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup diced vegetables peppers, onions, mushrooms
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and set to the side.
- Dice up all vegetables.
- In a saucepan, sauté veggies (peppers and onions) on medium heat. Add spinach and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour whisked eggs in the saucepan. Once the eggs are almost fully cooked, add the cooked quinoa into the saucepan.
- Pour scramble into bowl. Top with avocado and salsa.