Egg White and Avocado Salad
- 10 hard boiled egg whites diced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mash avocado. Mix in Greek yogurt, mustard, and
- lemon juice until smooth.
- Mix in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper (set to the side).
- Chop egg white (disregard the yolks) then fold in the avocado mixture.
- Serve on a slice of Ezekiel bread with fresh arugula.
1 serving: 230 calories, 20 grams protein, 7 grams carbs, 11 grams fat