Serving size is about 2/3 cup
- 1.75 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
- pinch kosher salt
- 3 green onions sliced thin
- 12 ounces soft tofu
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain quinoa.
- Stir in almonds, juice, sesame oil, salt, and onions.
- Sautee tofu in olive oil. Top over quinoa mix.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup is 360 calories, 14 grams of fat, 36 grams carbohydrates, 16 grams protein.