December 29, 2016
This recipe is quick, easy, fresh, and delicious!
The prep work is super simple and could be done in earlier in the day.
Keep an eye out for more healthy recipes!
- Place salmon fillets (4oz each) in center of foil or parchment paper .
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper (go light on salt)
- Top fillet with 8-10 halved grapes tomatoes, 1TBS capers and 1TBS chopped kalamata olives
- Gather 2 sides of foil together and fold down, then crinkle sides so that no air can escape
- Place on baking sheet and put in preheated oven (425 degrees) for 13-15 minutes, or until fish is mostly opaque
- Serve with a side of roasted asparagus
- Place asparagus in single layer on separate baking sheet with olive oil and salt and place in oven at same time as fish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until pliable and slightly browned on edges.
- Can also do this on grill. Place packets on medium heat for 10-13 minutes.