Chicken Curry with Roasted Cashews
Servings: 5 servings
- 2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green scalllions
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup salted cashews whole or pieces
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine
- 1/4 cup mango chutney original or hot
- 3 tbls curry powder
- 1 cup light mayo
Season chicken breasts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook chicken on the grill until cooked. Dice chicken into small 1 inch pieces.
Combine chicken, celery, scallions and raisins together.
In a separate bowl, mix together wine, chutney, curry powder, and mayo.
Pour sauce over chicken mixture.
Place cashews in a small skillet and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until roasted to your liking. We recommend keeping the cashews on the side until ready to serve. This dish is also excellent as leftovers served cold!
This recipe makes approximately 5 servings (200g each).