Low-Carb Bison Taco Bowls
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.5 lb ground bison *if unable to purchase bison try ground turkey or ground sirloin
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 can corn kernels drain and rinsed
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Place a frypan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and ground bison, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Add taco seasoning and cook for about 6-8 minutes or until browned.
- While taco meat is cooking, wash and chop vegetables. Drain and rinse corn from can.
- Add lettuce, tomato, corn, bell pepper to 4 separate dishes. Top with 1/4 each of the taco meat once done cooking and cooled, fresh cilantro, and sliced avocado upon serving. Enjoy!