Servings: 12 burgers
- 3 pounds 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup onion finely diced
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parsley copped
- 1-2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes minced
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, panko, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and optional sun dried tomatoes.
Form into 12 patties. This equates to approx. 12-4oz burgers. (We like to place our patties on wax paper and refrigerate prior to cooking to firm up the patties prior to grilling)
Cook the patties in a medium-large size skillet over medium heat, or place on grill turning once, to an internal temperature of 180F.
A note from the Chef: These also double as delicious homemade meatballs with your favorite red sauce!