- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 1 bag of spinach chopped
- Place quinoa and low sodium chicken broth into a medium size pot. Heat to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Let cook for 15-20 minutes
- Pour olive oil and mushrooms into a large sauce pan.
- Sauté mushrooms for about 5-7 minutes. Pour in the bag of spinach and let cook for an additional 4-5 minutes
- Mix the veggies in with the quinoa and let sit for 3-4 minutes
- Portion into 1/2 cup servings