White Chicken Quinoa Chili
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can white beans 15 ounces
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add onions and peppers. Cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook for about 1 minute
- Add broth, salsa verde, chicken, beans, quinoa, oregano, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until chicken is cooked and quinoa is tender. About 10-15 minutes.