This recipe turned out great. It was super simple, easy to make, and AMAZING!
Keep an eye out for more recipes like this one coming soon!
Wild Rice Stuffed Pork Chops with Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Balsamic Glaze:
- Cut 2-3 inch pocket in pork chops and stuff with wild rice mixture (cooked wild rice, cooked pork sausage, dried cranberries, parmesan cheese, parsley).
- Season both sides with salt and pepper and sear for 1-2 minutes each side
- Bake in oven at 375 degree until internal temp of pork (not filling) is 155 degrees.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and place cut-side down on oiled pan in single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and salt/pepper. Slice 3 pieces of thick-cut bacon in to small pieces and sprinkle over brussel sprouts.
- Place brussel sprouts in oven at same time as pork chops. Once you take pork out of oven leave the sprouts in the over and crank up heat to 425.00 until they are golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Reduce balsamic vinegar sauce in sauce pan by half or until thick (balsamic vinegar, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper). Finish thickened sauce with 1 TBS of butter and pour over pork chops and brussel sprouts.