Download New(er) Wodify App:
Click HERE for info and how to use
Click HERE for updated class schedule
Click HERE for latest gym updates
(Last yoga class Sunday 6.21)
Zoom schedule for next week:
Monday: 9am and 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am and 5:30pm
(Last Zoom class, Friday June 19th)
Build to a moderate 3rep
Use rep sequence: 3-3-3-3
*Between each set do 10-15 Banded Good Mornings
12min time limit
15 Back Squats
1.5 Singles (45)
Believe in Yourself
5 Steps for Building Confidence:
1. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop this picture. Never think of yourself as failing; never doubt the reality of the mental image. That is most dangerous, for the mind always tries to complete what it pictures. So always picture “success” no matter how badly things seem to be going at the moment.
2. Whenever a negative thought concerning your personal powers comes to mind, deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out.
3. Do not built up obstacles in your imagination. Depreciate every so-called obstacle. Minimize them. Difficulties must be studied and efficiently dealt with to be eliminated, but they must be seen for only what they are. They must not be inflated by fear thoughts.
4. Do not be awestruck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as YOU can. Remember also that most people, despite their confident appearance and demeanor, are often as scared as you are and as doubtful of themselves.
5. Make a true estimate of your own ability, then raise it 10-percent. Do not become egotistical, but develop a wholesome self-respect. Believe in yourself.